Saturday, March 28, 2009

"GO!"


I signed up for this blog several weeks ago. I have been hesitant to start it and it has sat here empty since. Why should I have a blog? Who will read it? Why should they read it? What will it be about?
As these questions kept running through my mind I realized the answer. "Go!" That simple word answers them all. Jesus told His disciples to "Go." "Go into all the world and preach the gospel..."
It amazes me that two little letters can mean so much. To "go" into all the world. I always thought that meant to go somewhere else. Like a missionary or something. But, it is a simple command to us all. "Go!" We are directed by our Lord to "go." Wherever I am. Whatever I do.
I spend some part of nearly every day on the internet. Facebook, email, studying... and yes... gaming. So shouldn't I spend some part of that time doing the very thing I have been commanded to do? Yes!
Thus, PDave's blog. My prayer is that this becomes a place where God's family can meet on a regular, if not daily, basis to come a little bit closer to Him. My hope is that through this outlet I might do the same.
So for this first post on my new blog I ask one question. DO YOU KNOW HIM? In order to come closer to Christ you must first know Him. I've known Him for 23 years, and I can introduce you to Him. You can go to this site: http://www.chick.com/information/general/salvation.asp. or you can email me at pastordavebuncher@yahoo.com.
If you would like to suggest topics for this blog or would like to contact me please feel free to email or facebook me. I will try to post daily but will fail. Thanks for checking this place out and please invite your friends to come as well.
Because of Christ,
PDave

No comments: